FuseWorks are seeking undergrad programming or engineering students heading into their third or fourth year of study for a paid summer work program.
As part of this program you will have the opportunity to write and extend .NET software and support clients in a dynamic, modern environment.
The program will run 5 days a week for 6 weeks through the summer break: 6th of January to the 14th of February.
(Our scheduled program date does have some flexibility so let us know your situation in the application form.)
- Working with an experienced, enthusiastic team
- Development environment with the opportunity to do real work for real clients
- May qualify for specialist Work Integrated Learning
- Connections in the financial services and insurances industry
- Based in Spring Hill
Successful candidates should be:
- Heading into their third or fourth year of an IT or Engineering Bachelor degree
- Enthusiastic about software development and learning opportunities
- Able to solve problems and think on their feet
- Available for the dates outlined
- Able to commute to Spring Hill
If this sounds interesting to you, we’d like to hear from you as soon as possible – no later than the 27th of November. Interviews will be held on the 2th and 5th of December to start in the new year.
No resumes required, but we would love to see an assignment (or some other codebase) that you’re particularly proud of where you’ve designed and implemented software to solve a problem.
Submit your applicaiton here: https://tinyurl.com/fuseworkssummerwork2019