FuseWorks Pty Ltd ACN 159 891 335 (We, Our, Us and other similar terms) is committed to protecting the personal information We collect from Our clients (Client, You, Your and other similar terms). However, We are not required to comply with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) or the Australian Privacy Principles (Law).
1.1 How to contact the Company about privacy
Privacy is very important to Us. For that reason, please read this document carefully and contact Us using the details below if You have any questions:
FuseWorks Pty Ltd ACN 159 891 335
Level 1, 200 Creek Street
BRISBANE QLD 4000
Telephone: 07 3233 6440
Nominated email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
(a) We may collect personal information if You provide it to Us. To the extent possible, We will collect personal information by only lawful and fair means. We endeavour to only collect personal information about You from You directly, if it is reasonable and practical to do so. We collect information about You from sources which include:
- Our website, when you fill out a form;
- from Our correspondence with You; and
- from event organisers, where You attend, We present and the event organiser shares information about You with Us.
(b) The sorts of information we collect that could be reasonably identified as relating to You include Your:
- email address;
- other contact details; and
- the firm or organisation You contact us on behalf of.
(c) We also:
- automatically receive and record information from Your browser, including Your IP address and cookie information. However, no personal information about You is linked to the cookie; and
- collect usage statistics from software we support and provide to our Client.
- We do not collect any information that would be considered sensitive information under the Privacy Law.
(a) We collect, hold, use and disclose personal information in order to provide You with the best service possible.
(b) The information we collect is used for activities including but not limited to:
- responding to Your enquiries;
- communicating with You;
- providing consulting services to You; and
- providing support services to You.
(c) Generally, You are only obliged to provide the information necessary for Us to provide You with Our goods and services.
(d) We customarily disclose personal information to Our service providers who assist in servicing Our Clients. In choosing Our service providers we endeavour to select only high quality and reliable service providers who have a positive market presence.
(e) Your personal information will not be disclosed to any other third party, unless such disclosure is:
- necessary as part of Our dealings with You; or
- permitted by Law.
1.4 Direct marketing
If We use Your personal information to provide promotional and marketing information, We will provide You with the option to opt out of this service. You may also advise Us directly using the contact details above if You prefer.
1.5 Data quality
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information We collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
1.6 Access and correction
Where practicable, We allow You to get access to, and correct, the personal information We hold about You. You can obtain such access and update Your personal information by contacting Us on the details set out above. We will endeavour to respond to Your request within a reasonable time.
We take reasonable steps to protect the personal information We hold from misuse, loss and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Where possible and in order to improve security We use:
- secure passwords on Our systems and software; and
- two factor authentication
1.8 Transfer out of Australia
The systems we build and operate are located in Australia. However, many of Our software service providers operate in the cloud, including Our website, accounting software, direct marketing provider, helpdesk provider and customer relationship management system. These software providers operate systems which are likely to be maintained offshore including the United States.
1.9 Transfer to related parties
We share your personal information with Our related parties including FuseWare Pty Ltd ACN 605 767 346 who develop and maintain software which we sell and implement for Our Clients.
1.10 Complaints procedure